FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Table of Contents
- My Order Status is "Processing." What does "Processing" mean?
- Can I Request Expedited Shipping?
- When will I recieve a Tracking Number?
- I need to Return an Item(s)...
- Why Do Some Items Require Two or More Weeks for Delivery?
- How long will my item take via UPS Shipping? UPS can Estimate your arrival without a tracking number.
- Important Information for Purchase Orders
- For More Information
1. Processing means We have received your order and it is processing through our system. This process involves approving the charges to your credit card, packing the item in our warehouse and ticketing the package for shipment or sending the order to the Manufacturer for Drop Shipment. Processing generally completes in 1-2 Business Days. If the Estimated Lead Time (displayed above the “Add to cart” button on the Product Detail page) is more than 1 week, your order will be drop-shipping from the manufacturer. After the processing notification, you will receive an "On Order with the Manufacturer" notification email. Once the item ships, you'll then receive a tracking # notification email.
2. Can I Request Expedited Shipping?
Expedited shipping is unavailable online. Please give us a call for expedited shipping.
3. When will I receive a Tracking Number?
Once the item ships, you'll then receive a tracking # notification email. If the Estimated Lead Time (displayed above the “Add to cart” button on the Product Detail page) is more than 1 week, your order will be drop-shipping from the manufacturer. After the "processing" email notification, you will receive an "On Order with the Manufacturer" notification email. If the item is in stock (located in the "Availability" section above the "Add to Cart" button), you should receive a tracking # within 16 business hours.
4. Return Policy
We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You can return unaltered “in stock” items for 60 days and we’ll pay the return shipping. If an item is "In Stock", this will be displayed in the product's "Availability" section (above the "Add To Cart" button).
You can return unaltered “dropship” items for 60 days for a 40% restocking fee. The customer will be expected to pay the return shipping. A “dropship” item will display an “Availability or Estimated Lead Time” (displayed above the “Add to cart” button) of more than 1 week.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received the returned item and make sure it’s unaltered.
Items may not be returned that have been altered or tampered with.
5. Why do Some Items Require Two or More Weeks for Delivery?
Some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your address. Extra delivery time is needed for the vendor to receive your order and process it. Also, shipping on Bulky items may be via a freight line which requires additional delivery time. Tracking information is sometimes unavailable for bulky items because they are shipped via freight line. In addition, some of our items are custom built to order which requires a longer lead time.
6. How long will my item take via UPS Shipping? UPS can Estimate your arrival without a tracking number.
To calculate the delivery time for any shipment going anywhere served by UPS, go to Calculate Time and Cost, located on the Shipping tab of ups.com. Follow the directions, noting the required fields (required fields are indicated with ).
You can view the transit times for UPS ground shipping here: UPS MAPS SERVICE
Additionally, you can use the shipping time calculator tool available from UPS here: UPS SHIPPING TIME CALCULATOR
7. Important Information for Government Purchase Orders
We need to have accurate billing and shipping information, complete contact information and a filled out purchase order listing all items emailed in to us with your official signed entity letterhead.