Operating as Dana Safety Supply
33 Sundance Drive
Livingston MT 59047
Hours: M-F 9-5
We're hiring in Livingston, MT! At Dana Safety Supply (DSS), we sell and install Emergency Vehicle Products like LED Light bars, Sirens, and Prisoner Transport Equipment. DSS is looking for emergency and police vehicle installers to utilize technological and electrical skills to install, repair and maintain the specialized equipment found in police cars and other emergency vehicles. DSS has 24 locations in 12 states. DSS has phenomenal pay and benefits. Pay is based on production! Benefits include: 401k, Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Paid Time Off, and much more. DSS will provide industry specific training for the right candidates. Automotive or Marine 12v experience is a plus. Start a career at DSS!
Apply online here:
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a video of a demonstration vehicle we built: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqEbG2TIok
The Installer / Technician must be able to perform physically demanding tasks that may require accessing confined spaces.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience is desired, but not required
• Knowledge of vehicle wiring
• Able to identify electrical circuits
• Experience w/ installation of emergency lighting desired, but not required
• Able to communicate well with others
• Able to work on and see small objects
• Good hearing and color vision
• Be prompt and prepared to work
• Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT) is desired, but not required
All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing to include: background checks, motor vehicle check and pre-employment drug test.
EOE/all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.